Diva delights!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yes, that's right, I am referring to Diva the jewellery and accessories store that many of you may associate with your young daughters or teenage sisters. Don't be deterred by the massive hoards of young girls frequently crowded in these often small outlets, as inside there may be something for us all! I am not ashamed to admit that I often stop in to see if I can pick up any bargains that I can add to my collection of accessories. Anyway, I just thought I would share yesterdays purchase... isn't it sweet!



I first spotted a similar Diva neck piece on a friend of mine a few months ago, I just had to ask her where she got it... I must admit I was surprised when she revealed it was from Diva as it looked so stylish teamed with her uber sexy little black dress (thanks for the tip Michelle)! The great thing about this neck piece is it can be worn casually during the day with a simple white singlet and in the evening it can help spruce up a plain dress or top! And for me who has a love of scarves, it is a pleasant change :) Did I mention it was MYR69 (69 Malaysian Ringgit= $22.75 AUD)!



Ooh, and whilst I was at the counter making my purchase, I spotted these adorable key rings for a measly MYR23 each (23 Malaysian Ringgit= $7.50 AUD each)! I probably don't need to explain that the 'S' is for Sonja and the 'M' for Matt :)

As for the darling paper in the background... you'll just have to wait until next week to see what I plan to do with it :)


And lastly, wishing my gorgeous best friend Amy a magical birthday! I wish I could be there today to help her celebrate but I will be flying back to Melbourne in two weeks time instead, to celebrate her Hens Day (which I am helping plan!) and then her wedding the following weekend! Yes, lucky me gets to be a bridesmaid for the second time in 6 weeks in yet another one of my best friends weddings! Enjoy your day my dearest.. love you! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails