I LOVE Lonny!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yes, that's right. I am love love LOVING Lonny Magazine! For those of you who haven't yet discovered, Lonny is an "on-line only" home decor mag and is the brainchild of Michelle Adams (former Market Editor for Domino magazine) and photographer Patrick Cline. I have been drooling over February's issue all afternoon and my little heart fluttered as I flipped each page with the simple click of my mouse!

My favorite article this month features sisters Antonia and Victoria Thompson, who both purchased apartments in NYC with the exact same layout and created two entirely different aesthetics! I have style envy indeed but just the inspiration I am needing for my own apartment makeover!

As far as New York apartments go, I may just take a leaf out of Shakespeare's book... "Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night"...

See for yourself!

Victoria's Apartment


Antonia's Apartment

For the full article and all images treat yourself to this month glorious edition of Lonny Magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails