Mrs. who?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

If you haven't yet met the lovely Mrs Lilien, you must pop on over to her blog 'Mrs Lilien Styling House' NOW! Here, designer and stylist Kelley Lilien creates daily fashion and homeware inspiration- "it's visual drama meets playful sophistication with the pursuit of bold brilliance in her every creation". The best part is, Mrs Lilien creates something for us all... the only thing is, I want to be every type of 'Mrs' she creates as they are all so beautiful! But for today I think I will be 'Mrs White Hot' as I am hitting the homeware stores in hope to find some purchases for our new, big, clean, white (but empty) home... plus, I like to think Mrs white actually sounds alot like me :P

Mrs. White Hot


Meet Mrs. White Hot and welcome to her White Hot House, she keeps things clean and crisp - from her sheets to her blouse. Neat and tidy and gleaming bright - her White Hot abode certainly glitters alright! She'll flash you her White Hot smile, and invite you in to stay a while. She may offer you a delightful drink, or two - she's quite the mixtress [I mean, really... who knew?!] She'll challenge you to a game of chess - win three times all while wowing you by her White Hotness! Fancy and fierce both inside and out, it's this Mrs everyone's cheering about!

Below are a few other of her 'Mrs.' creations... which Mrs. are you?

Mrs. McNaughty


Mrs. Aquarius



Mrs. Downtown

Mrs. Frost


Uptown Mrs.


Oooh, and as for next week, I am hoping to be 'A Kitchen Mrs.' as I may soon have some exciting news about my kitchen being featured on one of my FAVOURITE blogs! SO excited!!! Stay tuned :)

A Kitchen Mrs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails