Tickle my fancy Friday

Thursday, February 25, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


A ride on this dreamy bicycle...


Giving (and receiving) random compliments :)


A white chocolate and strawberry Magnum ice cream all to myself!


All of you from around the globe that have read my blog this week thank-you... I fancy you too!


Kikki K Stationery: http://www.kikki-k.com/shop/cart/






My first soak in the tub in our new ensuite (yes, that's our tub!) *sigh.



Spending 3 whole days with my darling husband (who has been in Dubai all week!), more furniture shopping, and looking through our wedding proofs that I have just received... exciting! Here's a sneak peek...



Is there anything tickling your fancy this Friday? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy and have a gorgeous weekend! x

7 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. Can't wait to see all your wedding pixies. Love Helen & Wally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you are such a great looking couple & I LOVE the simplicity of that stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that White Chocolate Strawberry Magnum looks incredibly delicious!
    And I love the 2nd last wedding pic, in the park it looks brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is awesome!! you're very talented Sonja. You might end up working for a decoration magazine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont even know how I cam across your blog but I am enjoying it so much! I am now a regular reader! I loved your post about the animal prints I am on the same boat with you... Your wedding picture preview is amazing!! Anyways have a wonderful weekend... :)
    lizmartinez_1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey SONJA, passing by to say have a LOVELY weekend! and OMG your tub....AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you all... I am so pleased you are enjoying my blog :)

    Aurelie: Thanks for following my lovely :)

    Liz: Firstly, welcome :) I think I will end up going with my instinct... now it's just a matter of finding the perfect zebra print fabric!

    Jen: Thanks for your sweet stop in, I hope you and Mat have a lovely w/e too! Ah yes the tub, I haven't used it yet... I MUST remember to buy some bubble bath today :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails