Details details!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Created by sisters Siobhan and Vanessa, Details details is an online paper, packaging and party boutique filled with all the goodies you need to create and coordinate a delightful celebration! From birthdays and baby showers to weddings and themed parties, they have all the little things for big occasions! Not to mention many of their products are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. I stumbled across their wonderful website when I was desperately searching for the perfect favour bags for our wedding... you might recognise these adorable little bags (below) from my ‘personal touches to our wedding’ post.



I was so pleased with the service I received from Siobhan and Vanessa, not to mention the product itself, that I returned to their shop yesterday to purchase a few bits and pieces for my best friends hens party which is next weekend! You’ll have to hang tight as to what these products are because she reads this blog and it’s a surprise! Instead, I thought I would share a few of my favourite products from their online boutique... I am loving the Parisian themed invites and the filigree cupcake wrap- divine!


Alannah Rose Le Parti de Paris Invitations




Paper Eskimo Baking Cups - Pink Stripe


Paper Eskimo Baking Cups - Blue Spot


HiPP Invitations - Pink Elephant


HiPP Invitations - Blue Elephant





Sambellina Party Cups - Pink and Aqua Polka

Lastly, I would like to say a huge thank-you to the lovely ladies at Details details for featuring our wedding and Tied with a Bouw on their blog yesterday! If you would like to have a read or if you are in need of some inspiration for the hippest of hoorays, head on over to their blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with those elephant cards! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails