Home sweet home!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ahh, home sweet home! I arrived in Melbourne for my 12 days visit at 3:00am this morning and instead of hitting the hay straight away, naughty and impatient me sat up until 5:30am watching the proof of our wedding DVD that arrived earlier this week... I just couldn't wait! Like many brides, I think I suffered a little from post-wedding amnesia... not from excessive alcohol intake but due to the 24 hour adrenalin rush and overwhelmingness (I'm pretty sure that's not a word :P) of the whole event! What a special thing to come home to. It made me so happy to see the footage that was captured of the bits and pieces we were oblivious to on the day :)

Ooh ooh and I also arrived home to a package from Details details which has the goodies I ordered last week for my best friends hens lunch... I'll be posting about these next week! Anyway, after a much needed sleep in, I am off to Spotlight this afternoon to pick up some more crafty items for the hens lunch which is this Saturday! I just thought I'd drop in to say a quick hello to you my lovely readers... I hope to see you back here tomorrow for Tickle my fancy Friday!

Have a great day! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! After your inspiering pictures of wallpapers and paper prints I gave it a go with a new wallpaper in our kitchen. You are more than welcome to have a look at my blog :)

    Love the pink cushions by the way! I'm not sure that my housband would be happy to se them in our living room though. Very girly and chic!

    Have a wonderful stay in Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails