Seeing stripes!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well what do you know? It seems if you fancy something enough you may just get it!

Last ‘Tickle my fancy Friday’ I featured some images of bold, sassy, gorgeous, striped wallpaper... so you can imagine my absolute delight when the very next day we checked into a penthouse suite at a little boutique hotel in Melbourne (on the eve of my best friend’s wedding) and was greeted by bold, sassy, gorgeous striped walls! I had never been to this hotel before and the even funnier thing was that I also happened to be wearing a black and white striped top... the four of us girls had a good giggle as it seemed my weekend was destined to be a stripy one indeed!

I just had to take a few pics to share with you!





After a wonderful visit to Melbourne and an amazing weekend of wedding celebrations for my friend Amy, I arrived back in Kuala Lumpur this morning. It seems I am still seeing stripes after the events of the last few days! Early night for me I think... hopefully I'll be back to my normal blogging self by tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails