A little ray of Sunshine!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oooh I am SO ecstatic this morning as I have just opened an email informing me that I have received my very first blog award! Danielle from Belleza e Luce has awarded me The Sunshine Award which is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world! It has been just over a month since my first blog post and I have been overwhelmed with lovely comments, positive feedback and encouragement. I never would have thought I would gain so many wonderful, gorgeous readers so soon... it is your support that makes blogging an absolute joy! So a big thank-you to Danielle and to the blogging community!



Ok, the rules for this award state that you must:

• Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

• Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

• Link the nominees within your post.

• Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

• Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I am paying it forward by passing this sunny award onto the following bloggers:

1)
Ish & Chi
2) Absolutely Beautiful things
3)
House of Turquoise
4)
Made by girl
5)
Mrs Lilien
6) The Tomkat Studio
7)
Twig & Thistle
8)
Making it lovely
9)
Fat mum slim
10)
Sweet designs- A blog by Amy Atlas
11) Desire to Inspire

12)
Snippet & Ink


Thank-you again, this has just made my day a whole lot sunnier! I hope you have a great day too! xo

8 comments:

  1. hi i have just arrived to your lovely blog .i can see why you got a sunshine nomination..your blog is very insiring & beautiful i look forward to seeing more of your lovely blog.. thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's an awesome achievement in such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award. My day is a whole lot sunnier now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonja, what a wonderful blog!! I wrote about it on my blog, hope you don't mind that i showed a couple of pictures.

    Thank's for great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks a million for passing this award on to me! I do love all the positivity and creativity that is in our blogworld! I'm off to check out some of these other blogs I haven't heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you ladies and thanks for reading :)

    Camilla: I don't mind at all :) I would love to have a sticky beak at your blog but it appears I cannot view it due to your privacy settings... prehaps you could send me a separate link? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonja!
    Just wanted to say (after reading you'd only been blogging for a month!) that yours was one of the blogs that has inspired me to start my own! After years of reading others!

    Not much on it yet but here it is!

    http://oncedailychic.blogspot.com/

    congrats on your award & i look forward to more posts from you
    sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails