Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, March 5, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:



This double leather Ascot Pink Jewel Calf & Cream Suede hip flask
(try saying that with a mouthful of vodka) by Aspinal of London .....
you never know when you and your bestie might need a tipple!

This pair of Miu Miu jewel white gloves ... just because.


Yesterday's purchase from Etsy seller Sparkle Power
Finally, I will soon have my very own La La Love You poster!


One a penny, two a penny hot cross buns (with lots of butter please)!

Remy- by Marlaina Stone

Raine- by Marlaina stone

Oh and my favorite, Jasmine- by Marlaina Stone... whimsical indeed!


This fuchsia Moroccan pouf...


This gold one...


And while I'm at it, this light blue one- all by John Derian

Lastly, I fancy this Sparkle Gold apron by Heavenly Hostess
Perfect for 'Baking with Mrs Bouw'!

AND how splendid that it too, is Tied with a Bouw!

Happy Friday dear readers... I hope you have a fancy one and a glorious weekend too! xo

4 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the necklaces - I am a total sucker for huge necklaces! Secondly, I have a pink leather flask with my monogram... it's awesome. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Fancy Friday - umm that magenta pouf would look amazing in my bedroom and the light blue one in my guest bedroom! Love the print - going to check out that seller now, loving the details in those necklaces, love the apron!! Geez I just love it all because you know we have the same taste! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie: Oh you lucky thing having your own leather monogram flask!

    Lin: You're too right! I'm sure you won't be surprised when I tell you that I would love the magenta/fuchsia pouf for my bedroom too! Glad your loving my fancy Friday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Son,
    Couldn't find an email address for you, so hope you don't mind me replying here! I should have my Moroccan Poufs in 2-3 weeks. I'm getting in gold, silver, fuschia and white and yes, they look pretty much identical to the John Derian ones. Depending on how they go, I will get even more colours, powder blue was next on my list! They're authentic, leather moroccan poufs - I'm sure all these poufs around the world come from the same little moroccan souk!
    Anyway, hope that helps. Happy to ship to you in Kuala Lumpur or Melbourne. Will keep you posted on their arrival. Your blog is looking fabbo! xxx Louise

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails