1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
This Friday I fancy:
Getting frocked up for by best friends hens day!
(above is a sneak peek of some of the accessories I plan to wear)
Well I fancy sooo many of her bone china items!
Here are a few of my favourites...
This sweet owl mini vase...
A hanging swallow...
Oooh and this set of vintage milk bottles!
A pretty bookcase please!
(above image via: Lonny Magazine)
This one belongs to Anna of Black & Spiro...
And this one to Julie Richard
Above image via: unknown
(Above apple bookends from Potterybarn)
(Image via: Decor8)