Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, March 12, 2010


fan·cy

nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


Getting frocked up for by best friends hens day!
(above is a sneak peek of some of the accessories I plan to wear)

Celebrating and enjoying many glasses of champagne with my favourite girls!

Well I fancy sooo many of her bone china items!
Here are a few of my favourites...

This sweet owl mini vase...

A hanging swallow...

Oooh and this set of vintage milk bottles!

A pretty bookcase please!
(above image via: Lonny Magazine)

This one belongs to Anna of Black & Spiro...

And this one to Julie Richard

Above image via: unknown

And while I'm at it I fancy some adorable bookends!
(Above apple bookends from Potterybarn)

Jonathan Adler Dachshund bookends
(Image via: Decor8)

Kimmidoll bookends


Turquoise foo dog book ends from Byrd & Bleecker

Do you have any fancy thoughts this Friday? I hope you have a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend! x

2 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic night darling girl...you've got the perfect party shoes happening !! Love this post...and I especially love Julie's home tour..gorgeous!! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much sweet Anna! Yes, I do adore those shoes... one of the many pairs I purchased whilst living in Dubai. And you're right, Julie's home is so pretty! You have a blessed weekend too my dear! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails