Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, March 26, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


A copy of Megan Morton's new book 'Home love' please!

Here are a few images from her book...
Um, how amazingly fancy is this room?!

And this one too!

And whilst we're on books...
I fancy the entire collection of these
divine clothbound Penguin classics!

If these don't make you want to read I don't know what will!

A walk up this heavenly staircase...

And this one too!
(both images via: House of Turquoise)

Receiving our wedding gifts from the Wedding List Co.
... our delivery is only a few weeks away... YAY!
We were SO spoilt...
here are a few of the amazing items we will receive!
(Above: Cutlery from French cutler Jean Dubost)

This Danny Cheung designer fishbowl!

Missoni Giacomo bath and hand towels...
I never thought I could be so excited by towels!

An array of ceramic goodies...

From ceramic home ware designer company Mud Australia.

Ooooh and I can soon remove this from my wish list...
we will be receiving not one but TWO of the above Royal Albert tea sets... FANCY!

And lastly, being the loved up newly wed that I am, I fancy date night tomorrow night with my husband! He has made a reservation at a renowed restaurant here in KL that we have been trying to get into since moving here :)

Have you been tickled this Friday? I hope you have the fanciest of days and a lovely weekend too! x

4 comments:

  1. Sonja - in a paperbag next to my desk i have my copy of home love! Just went to the bookshop & got it half an hr ago! Did you see my post earlier?! great minds think alike! Im heading home this avo for a galss of wine & relax & have a read! cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee I just checked out your post and obviously great minds do think alike! :)

    Um, I would be lying if I said I wasn't envious of what you have in your brown paper bag... hmph, the downside of living o/s means it is often hard for me to get my hands on things. I'll have to order online and wait oh so patiently (not) for mine to arrive.

    But the upside is I can enjoy a glass of wine anywhere in the world :)

    Enjoy your fancy Friday reading hun and have a fab w/e too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fishbowl - so cool! your fish is so lucky to be swimming in such a fashionable bowl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors!! I styled my bathroom with the same towles from Missoni Home -they're wonderful! Check out the pictures at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails