Flaunt your jewels!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am slowly finding a place for everything in our new apartment. A few weeks ago I tackled the very important task of organising my wardrobe. I am still pinching myself over the amazing storage in our walk in wardrobe... I didn't even have to steal any of hubby's space! Additional hangers for clothes, check. And entire cupboard just for my shoes, check. A place to hang all my scarves, check. Hmmm, the only thing that remains is my jewellery and accessories. I am loving the idea of a modern jewellery box especially as I haven't had a proper one since I was a little girl... although this time I think I will give the twirling ballerina a miss :) I also love the idea of flaunting my favourite items on a tray. This way when you're getting ready it's easier to remember what goodies you have to help complete your outfit... not to mention they can add a bit of eye candy to a room! All of the below pics are from the incredible Lonny Magazine and as always, provide great inspiration!





Where do you keep your jewels? Do you keep them hidden in a safe place or do you have them cleverly displayed? x

I know, I know, I too can't believe it's Friday again tomorrow... and let's make it a super fancy one to make up for the not-so-fancy Friday I had last week! See you tomorrow my friends x

4 comments:

  1. http://meyerprints-merianbulbflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely need to see everything I have if not I forget :S
    So, open display for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep mine in a zebra print jewelry box...but i wish it was larger. I like the ones they sell at west elm...they are all the way to the floor like the one pictured in this post in pic #3.

    Jen Ramos
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, sounds fab Jen! As for West Elm... I'm still devastated they are only in the US... I too would LOVE one of the full length ones! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails