Kristian Gehradte Photography

Monday, April 12, 2010

After a not so fancy Friday (I'm still a little traumatised to blog about my day's events) I had a lovely weekend away in Malacca with my husband, his colleagues and their wives. Although, like after most trips away you come back more exhausted then when you left, so today I am going to take advantage of being home for the day and make a start on our wedding thank-you cards that arrived in the post last week (below)!


The photographer we chose for our wedding is Melbourne based Kristian Gehradte. Kristian's work ranges from achitecture, portraits, editorial and corporate to advertising, fashion, travel and of course weddings. Kristian was so great to work with and hubby and I are thrilled with our photos, our amazing proof album and cannot wait to receive our professional magazine style album as we are certain it is going to be equally as amazing!

For more information you can check out Kristian's website and he also has a blog where last month he featured a few pics from our January wedding... for a sticky click here! :)

Anyway, that's it from me today... I hope you are having a great start to the week! x

3 comments:

  1. gee - i hope nothing too drastically bad happened on friday :(
    At least you have cute thankyous to work on!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding Sonja, you look gorgeous and your husband looks handsome. You make a strikingly attractive couple! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails