Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, April 9, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


Image via: We heart it

Picking up the phone and giving my Mum a call for a good ol' chat!
Living o/s means we don't get to talk as often as we used to...
if you're lucky enough to have your Mum or Dad
in your life give them a call today just to say hi :)


Amy Atlas' sweet works or art!
I know I am not alone but I have fancied
Amy's dessert tables for quite some time now.
If you haven't already, I highly urge you to visit
her website for some serious and literal eye candy!




Along with her website, Amy also has a wonderful blog where
she shares her glorious work and the work of others,
giving us readers wonderful inspiration for any
birthday's, weddings, bridal & baby showers etc.
that we may be planning!

Canvas nappy bag

Baby French striped jumpsuit

Pom pom faux fur bootie

Metallic leather booties

Seed clothing for babies and children! Sooo many of my friends are
expecting little bundles at the moment and me being my usual clucky
self couldn't help but share these adorable products
that I think would make gorgeous gifts!

Jamie Oliver's 'awesome' spinach and ricotta cannelloni

Pasta please! I am yet to find a restaurant here in KL that serve
a yummy pasta dish so I think I might give the above recipe a
try on Sunday night! I found this on Jamie Oliver's website
which is filled with SO many drool worthy recipes!

Image via: We heart it

AND lastly I fancy my husband getting home from Sydney tonight,
packing my bag for the weekend and driving to Malacca
(coastal Malaysia)! Ok, so it's for my husband work but this
is good news for the wives as we get a nice balance of sight seeing
and pampering while the boys talk business :)

Happy fancy Friday everyone... may you be tickled, enjoy your weekends and I'll see you back here on Monday! x

5 comments:

  1. Lots of little baby stuff included in this post...is someone getting clucky? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh that's is so sweet ..i love chatting to my mum to as she lives far away from me as well. seed clothing is the beat my boys were always in seed jumpsuits..love it
    i love your sweet collection you posted colors are divine and as for the Jamie Oliver's dish YUMMO ..his so awesome
    have a great weekend lovely lady !! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im no much of a candy person (chocolate is my obsession) but they look so tempting! Imagine a kids party in that candy wonderland!

    Oh no...you cant live without pasta! I cant, being mostly vegetarian. I've always wanted to make home made pasta, so much tastier! You should make some :)

    Well, Im off to seed...I was not going to go over the top buying baby things this time but THEY'RE SO CUTE! I will blame you next time Adam checks our credit card...;)

    Bree x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Friday! Love Amy Atlas- wish my whole pantry- no my whole world could be beautifully colour coordinated like her fabulous spreads. Fxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh who doesnt love Amy Atlas work? Amazing right?
    And the baby booties are too cute!
    have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails