1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
This Friday I fancy:
This sweet cushion I just purchased from
Etsy seller Mi Casa Bella
Flying home to Melbourne in June... well maybe not
on a plane as dreamy as this one but my tickets
are booked none the less... yippee!
I particularly love the East Village
chevron print in pale pink!
And these rose twist ballets too...
and yes, I know, they are both
tied with a bow :)
A movie date with my husband
and a big bucket of popcorn!
This lovely kimono style silk robe
from etsy seller Plum Pretty Sugar.
And lastly, I fancy cooking a roast lunch this Sunday!
I've been a little homesick (for Melbourne) this week as
hubby has been in India all week for work! But I really
fancy that he just got back this morning YAY!.
And there's nothing like a mouth watering
home cooked roast to make you feel right at home!
Oooh my tastebuds have been tickled already!
Wishing you the fanciest of Friday's, may you too be tickled and have a wonderful weekend! x