Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, April 16, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


This sweet cushion I just purchased from
Etsy seller Mi Casa Bella

Flying home to Melbourne in June... well maybe not
on a plane as dreamy as this one but my tickets
are booked none the less... yippee!

Rubie Green fabrics! And I just discovered they
are available in Australia via Oliveaux!


I particularly love the East Village
chevron print in pale pink!

These cute rouched bow ballet flats
just in at Witchery!

And these rose twist ballets too...
and yes, I know, they are both
tied with a bow :)

A movie date with my husband
and a big bucket of popcorn!

This lovely kimono style silk robe
from etsy seller Plum Pretty Sugar.

And lastly, I fancy cooking a roast lunch this Sunday!
I've been a little homesick (for Melbourne) this week as
hubby has been in India all week for work! But I really
fancy that he just got back this morning YAY!.
And there's nothing like a mouth watering
home cooked roast to make you feel right at home!
Oooh my tastebuds have been tickled already!

Wishing you the fanciest of Friday's, may you too be tickled and have a wonderful weekend! x

4 comments:

  1. very Fancy Friday pictures this week. i only discovered the Mi Casa Bella range and the Plum Pretty sugar one of my favorites as well. have fun cooking your roast I'm sure it will turn out like the picture... ENJOY:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my lovely! :)

    You have been a busy little thing with your crafty projects! Did you say you have 3 sons? I think you might need to have a little girl with all the pink and girly things you have been creating :P

    Have a great w/e! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those rose twists ballets the best! Super gorgeous!! Hope your roast turns out lovely...dont forget the gravy..tee hee hee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love your picks darling
    ooh congrats on the giveaway you won :) have a nice weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails