1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
This Friday I fancy:
These gorgeous sketched Sex and the City
bookmarks from Brooke Hagel's esty shop Brooklit.
This sweet pink front door
(image via pink wallpaper)
Buying a few more Ikea Ribba frames
so that I may finally organise
a photo wall for our living room!
These preppy playing cards...
And these ones too!
Both from Tiffany & Co.
And finally I fancy baking
some Anzac biscuits...
Putting some pies in the oven...
watch the annual Aussie Anzac day tradition
of the Bombers Vs the Pies!
Wishing you a wonderfully fancy Friday and weekend... and to my family and friends back in Melbourne, may you have yet ANOTHER fabulous long weekend (you lucky things you)! x