Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, April 30, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


Products from Bake it Pretty's online store...
especially these animal print cupcake cases!

This gorgeous baking a decorating kit...

And how clever are these silicone
teacup baking molds!

These darling miniture paper suitcase would be
great for filling with gifts or even your own baked goods!

Above: Cross stitch gloves in cerise
cape leather via Polyvore.

A new pair of gloves! These are a must for those cold
winter mornings and I will be needing a pair for my mid
year trip back to Melbourne... I can't wait to escape the heat
and humidity here in KL, rug up and enjoy a snippet of the
cool, crisp Melbourne winter weather!

Above: Black Mimco Starbuck glove.

Above: Take a bow gloves in crème from Modcloth.

Above: Dents vintage inspired leather gloves via Polyvore.

Above: Loving these black leather stud gloves from Witchery!

Buying some white paint to do a few DIY home improvements!

Further researching digital SLR cameras as I
am hoping to get one for my birthday :P
Do you have one? I would love some advice from
any of you keen photographers if you have any!

And lastly, I fancy that the trip hubby booked to Pangkor Island
for my birthday weekend is only four weeks away... yippee!!!

I can't wait to frolick on the beach...

And relax on the private balcony of our seaside villa...
and yes, this is an image of the villas where we will be staying!

Oooh it looks as though the next few months will be fancy ones! Do you have any special plans for the weekend? As always, wishing you a fancy Friday and I'll see you on Monday! x

4 comments:

  1. Hey Son,

    I have the Canon EOS 400D and I love it. I haven't tried anything else though. I know others love Nikons...

    It's a confusing item to shop for. All the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!

    And thanks for your advice Chantelle... you're the second to recommend the Canon EOS 400D which gives me a good start :) x

    I hope you both have lovely w/e's! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I have had my eye on the animal print cupcake cases - love them.

    Your upcoming holiday looks fab. Especailly when it is rather wet and cold here!

    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails