Baking with Mrs Bouw: SPECIAL EDITION!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This week I am SUPER excited to share with you a ‘different’ kind of recipe... a very special one indeed! One that is, so gorgeously delicious, absolutely fulfilling, so close to my heart and the one that I am most proud of. And without a doubt the most fun to make because I couldn’t have done it without my darling Mr Bouw... he is of course one of the essential ingredients! :P

Have I confused you yet?

In baking terms... our love of ‘baking’ has blessed us with a beautiful, perfect, precious little ‘BUN IN THE OVEN’! :)

Here’s my miracle of a recipe...

Combine Mrs bouw...


Mr Bouw...

Throw in a whole lot of love...

And much hope...

A sprinkle of luck...

And good timing followed by patience!

Taa daa... Our deliciously beautiful 'Baby Bouw' bun in the oven!

4D birdseye view... Amazing!

Mumma Bouw: 13 weeks

The other very unique thing about this recipe is that we will have to wait patiently for the next 6 months while Baby Bouw slowly grows inside Mummy's nice warm oven!

So, that's my news! And the reason I have been a little absent from my blog of late... my mind has been somewhat preoccupied with our little bundle and it was becomming harder and harder not to let our news slip :) I apologise that I don't have an actual food recipe yet this week but will do my best to post one later this week! Until then, thank-you so much for reading and have a beautiful day :) x

17 comments:

  1. omg omg omg CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
    xxxx
    you are going to be one yummy mummy!
    sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!Hhow exciting and wonderful! Your baby is going to be absoloutely gorgeous with parents like you two! Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy. I pray that you enjoy every moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is really wonderful news! I love the way you 'broke' the story!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! How very exciting and how fun to spend the next six months planning for this little person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You will be the cutest mom around, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH i'm so excited for you ...CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for sharing the fantastic news..sending hugs to you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipppeeee! Congrats to you both...you will make such lovely parents :) This is wonderful news Son....thanks for sharing...it has made my day! And I loved the way you broke it to your readers...as a recipe....very clever!!! Enjoy the next 6 months....it's the most wonderful journey! Claire xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to a very exclusive club... one in which you will carry a smile from ear to ear -- quite possibly for the rest of your life!! Take care of your precious cargo luv!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh dalring so so so happy for you and the hubby!!! congrats!!! all the best!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE Congratulations! May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, so adorable!!! I always look forward to the recipe posts, and did not know what was going on until I got to the bottom! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations i read you from Portugal and i hope you have all the best, you and your tiny little bean wich will grouw

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG....wow....
    Sooo happy for you. Had you been trying for awhile? Such a cute pic....and I assume this is your first baby? You look excited! :)
    BIG HUG TO YOU....I'm also looking forward to seeing your home and the stuff you've been buying.


    Jen Ramos
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! this is awesome news :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ladies, thanks so much for your thoughtful wishes... getting such a beautiful response from family and friends has made sharing our news all the more exciting!

    I look forward to sharing the next 6 months of BB's progress with you.. exciting times indeed!

    Much love,

    Son xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. SON!!! Talk about best kept secret! Huge congratulations to you and Mr Bouw. (That Baby Bouw is going to be one genetically blessed Baby!)
    Keep well and take care (you have a good excuse to now...)
    xxx
    Louise

    PS Does that explain all the recent baking? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations. That is lovely news.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails