es + es children's apparel... Oh my!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's been a while since I wished I was a little girl again but after reading about this amazingly stylish Etsy store on Le Papier Studio's blog (and then immediately visiting the online store for a sticky beak) there I was daydreaming about being young enough to fit into these swoon worthy clothes! Described as 'Confectionery creations for your favourite little girl', es + es kids children's apparel offer one-of-a-kind, heirloom quality pieces... just divine!

After completing four years of professional studies at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York and many months of working in the fashion industry, Mallory (the brains behind the whole operation that is es + es), decided to follow her passion of children's clothing by creating a collection that is innovative and exciting with quality never before seen.

Whilst browsing through the online store, I couldn't help but think these beautiful cherubs were channelling their inner Carrie Bradshaw (with a little bit of Charlotte thrown in for good measure)... style icons under the age of 10... yes indeed!















So delightfully gorgeous right! I hope you enjoyed these pics as much as I did and it's well worth having a squiz at the entire collection on the online etsy store... pretty pretty pretty!

Anyway, enough day dreaming Son! I hope you have a splendid day and I will see you tomorrow for fancy Friday! x

4 comments:

  1. OHHH my i wish i could dress up like this back in my day.. i have three boys i also WISH for a girl to dazzle up in these gorgeous
    outfits..love the pics thanks for sharing and i love carrie such a big fan i am xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those kids & the clothes are divine!
    How cute is the chinese(?)girl with the little sequined t shirt on! Id wear that outfit myself!
    sal x
    www.oncedailychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....thank you for introducing me to these amazingly gorgeous pieces of clothing!!! I think I will definitely need to make a purchase from them ASAP!!! My little girl will love these!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome pretty ladies... I thought they were too divine not to share! x

    Have a beautiful w/e!

    Son x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails