Simonelli Bridal Couture

Monday, May 3, 2010

Good morning! How was your weekend? I had a lovely one that was a perfect mix of being productive and relaxing. On Saturday hubby and I ticked quite a few things off our 'to do list' that had been annoying us for quite some time (this is always a great feeling!) and then spent the remainder of the weekend watching dvd's, eating popcorn, candy and lots of other naughty foods with a little bit of exercise thrown in for good measure. Mother nature helped the cause by setting the scene late in the afternoon with a very dramatic thunder, lightning and rain storm... perfect for a date with your hubby and the couch! I must also tell you that hubby happily leant me his shoulder and sat through the movie 'Dear John' with me while I blubbered away at this beautiful but sad love story. I adored this movie but even more than that I loved that hubby actually enjoyed it because sad, depressing movies are so NOT his thing... he's going to kill me for telling you :P AND of course I was also up to my baking antics and will share this weeks recipe with you tomorrow... for all you chocolate lovers, trust me, you have to check back in for this one!

A few months back I was very flattered when the lovely Julie Simonelli-Valentino, designer and owner of Simonelli Bridal Couture the boutique I purchased my wedding dress, asked me if it would be ok to use a few photos of me in my dress for their website! I was stoked and of course said yes :) I had been checking in every week or so to see if they had been added and when I checked on Friday night, they were finally there! I admit, I was a wee bit excited and even more so when I saw that my pics were first in line!

Julie and the team at Simonelli were a dream to work with and made visiting their boutique such a highlight leading up to our big day! Some of you may have already seen one or two of these pics floating around on my blog, but if you would like a sticky beak, pop on over to Simonelli's website and click on 'wedding gallery'!

I hope Monday morning is treating you kindly... have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow for baking with Mrs Bouw! x

2 comments:

  1. HAppy you had a lovely weekend. You look absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simonelli should have paid you for that photo shoot Mrs.Bouw! Absolutely stunning! Im sure it wont be long before we see it in a bridal magazine! Bree Xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails