Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, May 7, 2010


fan·cy
nn.pl fan·cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


Image via: We heart it

Wishing my Mum (and all Mum's) a
Happy Mother's Day for Sunday...
I love you so very much.

Here's a pic of me helping my Mumma with
her corsage on my wedding day...

And her helping me out of the wedding car moments
before she walked me down the aisle and gave me away x

Baking my Mum/Nan's famous apple pie this Sunday!

Last week is was gloves... this week I fancy some new boots!
The above pair are Miss Cassie black and
silver studded boots from Peeptoe.

Above: Facade cobalt blue studded boots from Nine West.

Above: Elektra black suede also from Nine West.

These words of truth from who else but Tiffany & Co.

Etsy Etsy Etsy! I cannot tell you how much of a life
saver Etsy is for a homeware hungry expat like myself.
I have made the odd purchase over the last week and
I'll share once my goodies are delivered :)

These fancy and frilly waterfall duvet covers from Urban Outfitters!
When I saw it them over at the ever so inspiring blog Ish & Chi,
I couldn't resist adding them to my Fancy Friday!!!

That my Table Tonic pouf's were literally just delivered
after being detained in customs for almost 2 weeks! Joy!

Image via: We heart it

And lastly, I fancy that hubby arrived home this morning
after being in Dubai (yes, again!) all week.
No matter how fancy the items in my Friday posts
are, you will always be my favourite! :) x

That's it for another week! Tonight I am looking forward to enjoying a casual bite out with my man, tomorrow we will be lunching with some friends from Oz who are holidaying in KL at the moment and Sunday well what can I say... after spending 2 years in Dubai where the weekends are Friday's and Saturday's (of which hubby only got the Friday off) we are absolutely revelling in the fact that we have 'normal' weekends again! Have a gorgeous few days my friends and I'll see you next week! x

1 comment:

  1. she looks so happy in that first photo! a proud mom, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails