Tickle my fancy Friday!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


This bathroom!
(above image via: Decor8)

Everything about Amy Butler designs!

From her sweet fabrics...


And her darling range of desktop goodies!



To her deliciously pretty craft and paper goods!


This dining room designed by
Sydney architect Scott Weston.
(image via: The Style Files)

Ahh and the Mademoiselle chairs... so fancy!

This Kahina Bib Necklace...

... From Kate Spade.

This sequined 'Reflection clutch' from Mimco = girly gorgeousness!


And lastly, I fancy that hubby surprised me with tickets to
see West Side Story this Saturday! Who doesn't love a lazy
Saturday lunch followed by the theatre... I know I do!

There you have it, another week gone! Hubby and I have a 60's themed fancy dress party tonight, then lunch and the theatre tomorrow and absolutely nothing planned for Sunday... bliss! I hope your weekend is filled with all of your favourite things! Enjoy and I'll see you next week! x

2 comments:

  1. Love it, so full of color!! dazzling!
    have a lovely weekend darling xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Amy Butler's goodies too!! So pretty!
    Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails