Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, May 21, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


That the Eames Rocker I ordered over a month ago
is due to arrive in the next week! I have wanted
one of these forever and had planned to put it in our
master bedroom but now can't think of anywhere
else more perfect than BB's nursery!
(above image via: Ish & Chi)

My first ever purchase from ASOS! I haven't exactly begun
maternity shopping yet but when I saw this oversized,
lightweight dress with it's gorgeous embellished neckline
(which by the way is not maternity wear),
I thought it would be something I can wear
with or without a baby bump!

This adorable pic I found on Kenziepoo's blog... sigh*

And this one! In both pics bubba is wearing
vintage onesies by Sammy Rose... SO adorable!

Starting the plans for Bubba Bouw's nursery...
I am very excited about this project!
(above image via: Decor Pad)

Starting a log of my pregnancy... and potentially
sharing the journey with you, my readers!
(above image via: Wolf & Willow)

Oh this Silvercross Balmoral Pram in snowdrop white!
I would never buy one as they are not really practical,
but that doesn't mean that I don't completely fancy them!

Above image via: We heart it

And lastly, I fancy that it is my birthday next weekend! I never
really used to like celebrating my birthday but as each year passes,
I actually look forward to it more and more! Especially when hubby
has planned something special! Last year I had my Mum and
sister visit us in Dubai and this year, Mr Bouw and I will be
spending four blissful days at a place called Pangkor Island :)

It's hard not to notice that today's post is all baby related! But hey, it's been so hard keeping all this cluckiness to myself that I need to get a little of it out of my system now so that I don't bombard you with baby related posts everyday for the next 6 months :P Today's Fancy Friday post comes a little later in the day than usual but that's due to the fact that Mr Bouw arrived home this morning after being in India all week... and it is such a perfect day here in KL... the sunshine and the park was calling my name and I just had to get out there to enjoy some of it! Anyway, we have a fairly low key weekend planned but intend to enjoy every second of it... I hope you intend to so the same. Have a gorgeous weekend and I'll see you next week! x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sonja, you are allowed to be baby focused! It is such an exciting time for you! I love all of your fancies this Friday. Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Nellie... I am still buzzing from sharing our news and am afraid I have loved all things baby since I was about 5 years old :)

    You have a glorious w/e too my dear!

    Oh and love all your pics of NZ! I lived there when I was about 1 years old but of course cannot remember a thing... it looks like such a beautiful place to visit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great round up, very baby ish :) so nice! and looove the dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! you can totally focus on all things baby! Congratulations! I love that find from ASOS! I didnt wear maternity clothes until I was very close to the end...I did wear looser "normal" things though ;) It was fun to be creative with my wardrobe! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! After all, it is hard to focus on anything other than this little person growing inside my tummy :)

    Iva, I hope I can have as much fun as you did with your wardrobe!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails