Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, May 28, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


That I'm all packed (this pile of clothes ended up tripling.. oops!)

Bags are at the door...

Excited about four days where hubby and I are
going to do nothing but...

RELAX!!! Ahhhh :)

And of course celebrate my Birthday this Sunday!!! :)

That's all from me this Friday as we are about to run out the door... sorry there is nothing there to really tickle your fancy but it sure is enough fancy to keep me going for the next four days :)

I hope you all have a gorgeous weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday! x

6 comments:

  1. ooohhh have an awesome weekend!!
    and of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY yummy mummy!
    sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful little break the 3 of you...give that little belly of yours lots of vitamin D :) and happy birthday for sunday sweetheart..sending big hugs and kisses xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Son! I hope you have a great weekend relaxing and enjoying that beautiful beach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm so jealous :))
    Have a fabulous weekend away & a lovely birthday!! Can't wait to hear about your mini-break....sounds BLISSFUL!
    Claire xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday gorgeous!!
    I hope you're relaxing somewhere warm with Mr & BB.
    Thinking of you, lots of love, A xx
    By the way, I'm loving your blog! I'm going to pass the link onto George & Lin, they're so excited for you both!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, and so well deserved, I'm sure!! Have a gorgeous, relaxing and happy birthday, Son.
    xxxLouise

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails