A beautiful surprise.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ding dong! Now who could that be at 11:00am on a Tuesday morning? I must admit I was a little annoyed that the security in our condo had let someone up to our floor without letting me know, especially as I am feeling a little under the weather and was still in my PJ's (don't you hate that)! I reluctantly opened the front and my annoyance soon disappeared when a delivery man asked me to sign for this beautiful bunch of fresh blooms!

I opened the card and there was a beautiful message from my best friend (and her hubby) again wishing me a Happy Birthday. She had wanted to send them on my actual birthday but given we were away for a long weekend she held off until today. AND might I add, this darling friend of mine organised this all the way from Melbourne. How special do I feel and how special is she! Thank-you my dear Amy, love you!

And speaking of our long weekend, I'll be back tomorrow to share some pics of our blissful four days on Pangkor Island! Have a great day! x

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful surprise and what a beautiful friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's sweet! Thank God for thoughtful, wonderful girlfriends!
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Can't wait to read all about your weekend away!
    C xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful surprise indeed ..i love oriental lilies and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hope you had a great weekend cant wait to see pics XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday hon..and that you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightfully thoughtful friend. Hope you had a beautiful birthday Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails