Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, June 4, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


That one of my girlfriends gave birth to her second bubba
in the wee hours of the morning! Congratulations to the
Monk's on the arrival of precious Ashton Georgia... so exciting!

Dabney Lee Stationery!

AND what I love most about her collection is...

... that you can have everything completely personalised!
Choose from her wide range of patterns and colours...

... AND design your own monogram!

Love the chevron notebook!


This signature Palm Springs block pillow by Trina Turk.

This simple yet classy 'Quilted Doctors Case' in black...

And in Ivory too! Both from Peeptoe shoes.

And lastly, I fancy putting on my ruby slippers next Wednesday...
because there is no place like home and that is exactly where
I will be going... to Melbourne, my home sweet home... YAY!!!

I know I probably sound like a broken record but I cannot believe it is Friday again! I'm in a super good mood not only because it is Friday but because there is SO much to look forward to! I get to spend the next two days hanging out with hubby, we have our next appointment at the Docs on Tuesday and I am BEYOND excited about seeing BB again and then I am heading home to Melbourne on Wednesday! It's all fancy so no complaints here my friends... wishing you a gorgeous few days and I'll see you next week! xo

2 comments:

  1. your week sounds exciting ,love monograms too i have been seeing so many lately especially the plate picture you put on. Have a great fancy Friday sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a wonderful week ahead of you with another scan (exciting!! - I used to look forward to each one) and a visit back home. Enjoy your weekend with hubby :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails