Colour Crush- Chartreuse & Lime Green

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nothing makes me happier than colour! And I know I am not alone in admitting that I tend to go through phases (generally every few weeks!) where I seem to be crushing on a particular colour... isn't it a woman's right to change her mind as often as her underwear... and so, I admit that my current crush is on chartreuse and lime green!

I'm not really sure why I am drawn to it lately. Maybe because I am hoping to introduce a touch of it into our living space. I think it looks delightful when added in splashes and adds a little bit of edge when teamed with white, pinks and blues. Here are a few images I had tucked away in my archives... umm, how swoon worthy is the patchwork chesterfield in this first pic!


Loving this colour palette!

And these lamps!





Love it paired with the gold damask
wallpaper and the fuschia chair.

Images via: Decor Pad & Belle Maison

So, are you also loving the limelight? Or is there a nothing colour you are crushing on? I would love to hear what it is! x

P.S. Thanks to those of you who sent their get well wishes... I sure wish I could say I am now feeling better but after several trips to the docs and every natural remedy under the sun I just cannot seem to shake this nasty bug. The constant coughing is driving me bonkas not to mention depriving me of any sleep! Any tips you may have (even if they sound crazy) please do let me know!

P.P.S On a happier note... although I am limited to medication due to being pregnant, I have been blessed with the magical dose (finally) of prominent kicks from BB :) ... keep them coming my precious one because they sure do bring a smile to Mummy's face :) x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love pink & green for a girl's nursery colour scheme! That nursery photo you have featured is beautiful.
    Awww the kicks have started......so precious :) ENJOY!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, kicks are sooooo exciting!!!!! I actually miss that kicking feeling lol

    Love the last nursery picture and that Chesterfield is awesome!

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images! I'm lusting after purple at the moment, specifically a dark dense plum purple!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails