Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, July 23, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


Samantha Wills Jewellery! You MUST head on over
to her website NOW. Her new collection is simply amazing!

This awesome (and stylishly morbid) Metallic Skull...

This Filigree Urn...

All from Z Gallerie.

These gorgeous Greenhouse Towels
from Anthrolpologie.

LOVE this Sunburst Clock
from the MoMA store!

And most of all I fancy that Mr B arrived home this morning after
being in India all week for work (yes, AGAIN). We plan to have
a relaxing weekend, do some shopping, lunching and maybe go
and see a movie at Gold Class... would you believe Gold Class
here in KL is the same price as the normal cinemas back in Oz!
Being both movie (and popcorn) lovers, hubby and I
find ourselves going every second week!

Do you have any special plans? Another week gone... can you believe it is almost August?! Enjoy your weekend and Fancy Friday! x

9 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all of this. Especially the Samantha Wills jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh well than please do yourself a favour and check out her latest collection... it really is stunning!

    Happy Friday my dear :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those turquoise earrings!!! They'd be the perfect touch to a gorgeous outfit. Enjoy your weekend and hope you get to have a nice relaxing time at the movies. P.S Thanks for your sweet comment on Wednesday, I really appreciated it. Hope all is well with you and bub xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the images too especially the aqua jewellery love love love it.have a awesome time at the movies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Son! I want that jewellery! Amazingly good find! Hope you have a lovely weekend with Mr B. Cam xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lovelies! I'm so pleased I could help fancy up your Friday! :)

    I hope you all have a beautiful w/e! I have cooked a delish din din (my mouth is watering)and now all I'm waiting for is that workaholic hubby of mine! Hurry up Mr B!

    Enjoy girls x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous that Gold Class is the same price there as normal movies here....Hubby & I would be there all the time too lol :)
    And I am a BIG fan of Samantha Wills! I love that she started out selling her handmade jewellery at Sydney Markets & now look where she is! Inspirational!
    Have a lovely weekend Son.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen that metallic skull elsewhere and I REALLY like it!! Also love Samantha Wills! Great collection :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey... just found you via Table Tonic!
    It's been a fun 1/2 hour looking through your blog; congrats on your baby Bouw!

    I'll see you later,
    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails