Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, July 9, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.

This Friday I fancy:


The new Golden Palm Tree Resort, Sepang, Malaysia...

Which is where I will be spending this afternoon, this
evening and a good chunk of tomorrow!

Mr B and I are lucky enough to have an all
expenses paid, overnight stay... we are there
to critique the resort facilities which also includes a
full taste testing of the restaurant menu!!!

No complaints from meeee! :)

Just a short and sweet entry for my Fancy Friday this week! Now I am off to pack my overnight bag... yipee! I hope you have a Friday full of fancy and a great weekend too! x

7 comments:

  1. Oh so envious! It is freezing in Sydney and I am dreaming of warmer places and being able to lazy around in my bikini- which since I am so white at the moment might not to be anyone else's dream! :) Have a lovely weekend and post how you find the resort! Cam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....I'm insanely JEALOUS!!!! Wow...is all I can say!!!
    Can I come too? I'm sure I can squeeze myself into your bag :) LOL!
    Have a LOVELY LOVELY time xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja now that is just MEAN!!!
    and how on earth did you score that!!!!
    lucky duck!
    i want a review on monday
    sal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you lucky thing! Enjoy your mini-break :)

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank-you lovelies! I wish you could join me, now that would be fun! :)

    C.A.M... I wish I had a bikini that I could slip into... I haven't quite got around to purchasing a new one that will accommodate for my pregnancy lovely lady lumps :)

    I will report back next week... surely it cannot be as good as it looks?!

    Have a beautiful w/e! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky thing! Hope you have a fabulous relaxing time away x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next time you are asked to do a critique, ask if you can bring a friend, and...PICK ME!!!
    What a fantastic location, *sigh*.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails