Bali Bliss!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Usually I would apologise for my absence but not this time... because I am definitely not sorry I was unable to blog due to being away in Bali with Mr B and my baby belly! :)

Hubby and I booked this little getaway a while ago and boy are we glad we did! With BB's due date creeping closer and closer, it was nice to be able to have some down time, just the two of us, before life gets a whole lot crazier! Not to mention I was SO happy to be able to sun bake my big, white belly in all my pregnant glory in the privacy of our very own villa!

Our zen water feature...

AND our very own pool...

Me enjoying a 'welcome drink' on arrival.

Perfect right?!

Al fresco living and dining...

And why not watch a bit of TV while soaking up the sun by the pool!

Mr B enjoying brekky at our villa...
prepared by our very own chefs!

The Ahimsa Estate is where we stayed.
This is me just before arriving at...

The infamous 'Bodyworks Day Spa'!
Hubby had a massage, while a pregnant Mumma Bouw
was pampered with a foot massage and pedicure :)

Mumma B and BB @ almost 6 1/2 months pregnant!

I had been umming and ahhing about this bag since our first day
which ended up being a last minute purchase on the way to the airport!

There you have it... a few happy snaps from our trip!

On a separate note, I am so excited to report that I had a whole heap of Etsy purchases arrive in yesterdays mail and I LOVE them all. BUT it is killing me not being able to share them with you as they are for the nursery and they might just give away BB's gender! Sorry folks :P

Anyway, it is a beautiful morning here in KL so I am off to tick some more boxes. Happy hump day! :) x

6 comments:

  1. What a great getaway and how lovely that you had privacy in which you could enjoy the sun and the pool. Welcome back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice relaxing time away with hubby - looked like a beautiful place to stay at. Can't believe you're 6 1/2 months pregnant, you're still so tiny :) Can't wait to see your Etsy purchases for your nursery xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely stunning!! so glad you had a great time, looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! you must needed this getaway:) what brand/style is you sunglasses in the last pic? Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in your shorts and bump...what a great little getaway. That villa looks devine and the bag is a perfect last minute pickup....
    Have a nice rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies. It was a great getaway indeed! And we have another one coming up soon when my inlaws visit YAY! :) x

    Arzu- I purchased those sunglasses from a boutique in Melbourne and I am not even sure of the brand, sorry dear... the only reason I bought them was because they slightly resemble my darling $500 Chloe sunglasses that I purchased while in Paris which I stupidly broke last summer :( ... still heart broken!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails