Now that's what I call carpet!

Thursday, August 19, 2010


Clearly not for the faint hearted (or the regular lounge room), this ridiculously over-the-top yet stunningly bold carpet lives in British Fine Jewelery designer Solange Azagury-Partridge's store in New York City! Now that's what I call a statement stripe! Solange also recently opened up a new store on Bonds Street in London, home to too many drool worthy high-end luxury brands. I can't wait to see some pics!

Who is Solange Azagury-Partridge you ask? Well unless you have been sleeping under a rock for most of 2010, I know you recognise the above statement necklace... well yup, that's one of Solange's now most infamous designs. Check out her website for some truly beautiful, daring, funky, bold and inspiring jewellery!

1 comment:

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails