Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, August 6, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


This heavenly and very inviting tub!
(Image: via House of Turquoise)

These male/female decor bathroom
signs in pink & turquoise.

From Etsy seller Mooza's Shop
(Thanks to my friend Linda for the tip)!

These fancy cushions custom made for these Louis Ghost chairs...
Hmm, maybe a future idea for our Ghost chairs...
(Image via: Belle Maison)

Love this Codice Cuckoo Clock...

This Arcoiris Multi Coloured Cuckoo Clock...

And this Nordic Light 7 Arm Candle-holder.
These three items are all a part of Zuster's new homeware range!
(Hand picked in Milan by my stylish sister-in-law).

I REALLY fancy that I have just made an appointment
at another clinic to get a second opinion on BB's sex
Paranoid much?! Tee hee... it's just for my hormonal,
emotional and sceptical piece of mind :P It's not until Tuesday,
so I'll let you know how I go next week!

And lastly, I fancy wishing my Mumma a very
Happy Birthday for Sunday! Love you! x

That's it for this Fancy Friday AND yet another week! August, sheesh! It must almost be that time of year where Christmas displays go up in the shops and Christmas catalogues get distributed! I suppose it's not such a ridiculous thought now is it! On that note, have a merry weekend! x

3 comments:

  1. love the pics for fancy Friday today.i love the first image and those ghost chairs {oh la la} all the best for Tuesday!! and i know what you mean cant believe its Aug already, pretty scary how fast it flying this year..have a great weekend sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely,
    Oooh I really love those male & female toilet signs....VERY CUTE!
    Hehehe.....I love your paranoia with being 100% certain on bub's sex :) I was the same!! We were told several times that we were having a girl....so the nursery was decorated & her wardrobe was stocked up to the max {all VERY girly of course} & even in my hospital bag I had just packed all girl things.....as I was in labour & we were driving to the hospital, I had a little panic attack to Hubby saying "OMG..what if it's a boy?" Hahaha!!!
    2 years later & I'm staring at my gorgeous GIRL Ella in awe :))
    Also, I've been meaning to email you Son, but THANK YOU for your amazing & beautiful comment on my blog in regards to our recent loss :( it's been a crappy 2 weeks, but the lovely words & support I'm receiving is making it all so much easier! THANK YOU....you are gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. if I had a bathroom like that, I don't think I'd have any problems hitting the snooze button too many times in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails