1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.
(Image via: Liv Chic)
Especially the Paul Smith 'LOVE' Wall Hanging!These 'Puzzle Boards' by OOOMS Dutch Design Studio. How perfect for entertaining! I fell in love with Macarons when I visited Paris in 2008 BUT
I am yet to have had a go at making them... I need this book!
If it's good enough for Ms Alba it's good enough for me!
I still have to purchase a nappy bag for myself and BB and
I quite fancy the 'Charlie' by timi & leslie...
BUT which colour?!
And lastly, I fancy watching the AFL Grand Final tomorrow with
my darling hubby who has been in South Africa all week!
Check out the bet we made (above) at the beginning
of the season... and for those of you who don't follow AFL,
the two teams I picked are in the final with Collingwood
the red hot favourites to win... Mr B is NOT happy! :P
a pie and sauce for lunch... yum!
Besides watching the game on Saturday, we will probably spend Sunday shopping (mostly for BB) as well as preparing for yet another lot of guests (friends of ours and their 3 young boys) who will be staying with us all of next week! Do you have any special plans?
Happy Friday my friends... and have a great w/e! x