My apartment featured on Made By Girl!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I was SUPER chuffed when fellow blogger (more like blog goddess) Jen Ramos from Made By Girl emailed me kindly asking if she could share a few snaps of our apartment here in KL on her amazing blog! Um, of course I said yes!

With like a billion followers I'm sure many of you are already big fans of Jen's work, but for those of you who are yet to discover her blogging and designing talents, please do yourself a favour and visit BOTH Jen's always inspiring blog and her gorgeous online store!

My goal is to eventually do a full 'Tour of my home' but with bits and pieces still to add to each room and more guests arriving next week, I may just wait until after BB is born (58 days until due date... and counting). AND I of course want to include BB's nursery (which is currently under works) but we all know this room will definitely have to wait until after the birth as BB's gender remains a surprise :P

A BIG thanks to Jen for sharing a snippet of our home with her lovely readers. To see the full post CLICK HERE!

Have a brilliant day! :) x

12 comments:

  1. Great stuff lovely...Jen is gorgeous as is her blog and her creations..and so of course your gorgeous apartment should be shared within the blogsphere..it is far to lovely to keep to yourself. Look forward to checking out BB's new little pad..lol..how gorgeous...and 58 days? whoa!! How exciting!!
    We are expecting our new nephew any day now and I cant wait!! Sending big hugs your way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was grateful that Jen featured your home. I discovered your blog a couple of weeks ago and couldn't leave a comment. (computer froze)
    I lost all of the windows I had open.
    Anyways... glad to be a follower and I can't wait to meet little bouw!
    xo Erica of Moth Design + little moth (blog for babes)

    ps-your home is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw it congratulations...your home is absolutely stunning:) cant wait to see more love it and so happy for your feature XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came over from Made By Girl--glad to have found your blog. Have to say, I think your home is beyond gorgeous! I would kill for that much natural light, and your decorating skills are extremely well-tuned. Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your beautiful home on Jen's blog and it is wonderful...thrilled to have found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats My Dear on being featured on such a well-known, well-written blog! I was so excited to see your GORGEOUS home there on Jen's page :)
    You are so clever at styling Sonja...I can't wait to see what you do with bub's room :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I ADORE it! Flipping through all your beautiful pictures and the lovely like you are creating are so inspiring! Keep doing your thing!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I just found you through Jen and I love love love your blog! We have so much in common, definitely following you! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. came here by Made by Girl - your apartment is gorgeous Sonja! i've been checking out your other posts - and I must say your style is impeccable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks SO much for all your positive and encouraging comments lovely ladies... it truly means alot! And to you new readers, thanks so much for stopping by... I LOVE how the wonderful world of blogging enables us to meet fabulous people (mostly from the other side of the world) every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yayee!!! Congrats, Son! Cant wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails