Ada & Darcy's divine online boutique OPEN at last!!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

For those of you not already familiar with the talented Kellie Collis' beautiful blog Ada & Darcy, well then you probably also haven't heard the news that Kellie's stunning online boutique (of the same name) officially opened today!!! And possibly the best part... they offer international shipping! JOY :)

You must must MUST check out the Ada & Darcy Online Boutique NOW!

'Our online boutique allows our visitors to review our extensive range of home décor, homewares, bedding, cushions and throws, bathroom products, tableware, glassware, kitchen accessories, table linen, lamps and shades and beautiful furniture range.We also have a stunning custom range that is made to order and available at very friendly prices.' Ada & Darcy

Honestly, there are too many gorgeous products to list them all... but I thought I'd share a few of my favourites...

Is this bedding (and lamp) not heaven!

Beige floral bowl.

More stunning rosette cushions and bedding.

Blue floral teapot.

I adore these chinoiserie pagoda paper paper napkins.

Can you tell I am smitten with the romantic bedding!

For something a little more contemporary,
this block cushion cover in apple green.

How girly and pretty yet striking is this lamp!

And there are items for us avid bakers too...

Just what I've always wanted... an itsy bitsy, teenie weenie,
yellow polka dot... um ... oven mitt! :P

For all you animal print lovers!

And who doesn't love a pair of turquoise foo dogs!

Last but not least, this gorgeous Pagoda cushion!

That my friends, is only a snippet of what the Ada & Darcy Online Boutique has to offer! A huge congrats to Kellie on her amazing achievement... I wish her every success!

How was your w/e? After 15 days apart Mr B finally arrived home from The US yesterday (YAY) so I gave my Sunday baking session a miss and spent the day with him instead. So baking on this Monday afternoon it is! I'll be back tomorrow to show and tell :) x

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pink and gray combination! I'm totally obsessed with gray lately and with pink it is so romantic and lovely.

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the pink chevron strip lamp with the floral fabrics - so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute store! Her style is so pretty and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the sweet words and wishes you have for my shop. These really warms my heart. Thank you very much, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails