It's Friday!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Image via: We heart it

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a fun and busy week in the Bouw household this week having our friends and their 3 boys (7yr old twins and a 3 1/2 year old) stay all week. They only left a short while ago and I am off to my monthly doctor's appointment very soon to check on the progress of our gorgeous Baby Bouw! Only 50 days until due date! Eeek :)

I promise I will be back next week to share with you a 'Letter's to BB' entry, the DIY project I will complete this weekend as well as a few potential Etsy purchases I have been umming and ahhing over! Have a gorgeous few days! x

P.S I know many of you expressed your concerns last week about the following... white chesterfields + babies/children = impossible ... well I am happy to report that after being put to the test this week, they are indeed still white :)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a fun time with your visitors and hope all is well at your check up. Looking forward to seeing what you've been buying on Etsy :) Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived the week :-) My friend has a white leather sofa and she says a little Jiffy once a week keeps them pristine white. She also has 2 children - and her sofa has survived 3 years so far ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely weekend. I am sure it will be lovely to sit down relax and get to watch the grand final again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend sweetie and glad to hear the white couch has been put to the test..Look forward to checking out your purchases and your DIY.mwah for now and i catch up with you next week XXX
    P.S thanks so much for your sweet comment the other day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your adorable blog. You make pregnancy look amazing! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your post next week. Have a beautiful weekend! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails