Jump into bed with Kate Spade!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I was just over at Shelterpop and was very excited to read that Kate Spade New York will be releasing a new bedding and bath collection in 2011!

The article was a bit of a tease as they only gave a sneak peak at three different designs! Here they are...





I don't know about you but I love what I see so far (especially the first design which is the "Garden Grove" collection) and can't wait to see more!

In the meantime, the Kate Spade website is totally worth checking out! Bags, shoes, accessories, clothing, stationary, baby items, homewares... need I say more?! Happy browsing x

3 comments:

  1. I love the HEllo Sunshine pillow! :)
    xxx

    P.S: I'm having a cool blog Tshirt giveaway I hope you can come and join! :)

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The green for me is divine. Thanks for highlighting I am off to check the website out. xK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the bedding. I guess i should start saving my $$!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails