Pillow Talk Update: My latest Etsy buys!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Over the last few weeks I have been shopping up a storm on Etsy! Most of these purchases are for BB so I cannot reveal them as yet, BUT I can share with you the latest cushion covers I have chosen for our two seater white, leather chesterfield lounge. Just to refresh your memory, below are the cushions I purchased for our three seater lounge back in July. See the full details of where you can buy them in this post.


The two seater is quite a bit smaller than it's super large big brother (the three seater) and after playing around with the cushions we already have at home, I decided that four cushions (two in each corner) should do the trick... anything else just seemed like 'too much'! So, here's what I have decided on for the two seater which up until now has been looking rather naked!


Kelly Wearstler Giraffe in Thistle from
Amy Butler Love Trumpet Flower from

And here's a little mood board to give you an idea of how the colours in the new cushions will compliment the ones we already have at home...

So, what do you think? Does my selection meet your approval? When I was trying to make a decision I consulted Mr B to get his opinion (even though he always tells me there is no point asking him because I always go with what I think anyway tee hee) and to my delight he actually really liked them... he said he might even like them more than the ones we already have! Now all I have to do is wait for them to be delivered... fingers crossed they look as good in the fabric flesh!

13 comments:

  1. Love it..you know i have a weakness for cushions,so this post totally put a smile on my face ....excellent choices luvy XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cushions soo much!! I feel like my house is saturated in them sometimes!! I love your lounge too... GORGEOUS!! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those new pillows are great! Can't wait to see them in place on the couch!

    By the way, where did you purchase your chesterfields? They're just what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I need some. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, I am strictly forbidden from buying any more cushions :( so I officially have pillow envy!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really adore the bright colorful pillows. They add so much to the room!

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are pretty amazing! I love the way you are mixing so many bright colors against your white sofa... beautiful!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The White Chesterfields are so chic! Can you hint at where to purchase? :)
    xo,
    Michelle

    http://www.leblogdemimi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are adorable!
    I especially love the giraffe pillow. I wonder where I should put them here at home :o)
    Thank you for the link.
    <3 Nicole Lisa
    http://www.blushcode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! Thanks for your lovely comments :)

    And for those of you asking about where we purchased the chesterfields... we actually had them custom made here in Kuala Lumpur which unless you live here I am sure is of no help to you :( Sorry girls x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely buys:)
    and hope the little one behaves in this space

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails