Still obsessing over...

Monday, October 25, 2010

This image AND these Tom Dixon Copper Pendant lights! Since falling in love with everything about the above image, I have developed a huge soft spot for these pendant lights so much so, I would consider using them in a future home! So I just thought I'd share a few more images I have sourced whilst scouring the net...

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

Image via here

I have a vision of having a pair of these dancing above a kitchen bench or perhaps three suspended from a high ceiling above a dining table... am I alone in my love for these copper beauties? I'm not quite sure what it is about them that has me wiping the drool from my chin.

On a separate note, I hope you all had a great weekend! My plans for this week? Well, I have been 'nesting' for quite some time now, scrubbing our already spotless apartment, washing and ironing BB's clothes (how heaven is the scent of baby detergent!), buying (far too many) baby clothes and reading WAY too much info about how to care for a newborn! Talk about information overload. SO with only 26 days until BB's due date I am certain I will spend the next few weeks further preparing (as much as one can prepare) for what is sure to be the biggest and best thing that will ever happen in our lives!

Anyway enough about babies for now. I have another appointment this Friday (exciting!) so will fill you in next week with a 'Letter's to BB' entry.

Have a great day! x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Son, the pendant lights are gorgeous aren't they? I can understand why you love them and the images you found are fabulous! How exciting for you, only 26 days to go! How are you feeling, are you ready for the baby to arrive or are you enjoying being pregnant? I enjoyed catching up on your posts and I just wanted to thank you for your lovely comments and your support. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Son! Wow they are amazing! You are definitely not alone in this love! how is BB going? When is due date? It shouldn't be long now should it? Hope all is well. Cam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are SO not alone!
    I am also OBSESSED~ to make things worse i am actually looking for a pendant for our kitchen island!!! Um hello - excuse!!! I just wonder if it will suit? and more to the poinbt where id find the cash to buy it hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. How good do those pendants look en masse? Fantastic! How exciting, you're almost there, although these 26 days will probably feel like the longest ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love these! I also love that wallpaper in the first picture.

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love that first image! The copper with the girly wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessing with you...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these too, they are just divine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails