Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, October 15, 2010


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


This "Josephine" hooded Missoni Robe...

This butterfly coat rack...

And these Swarovski crystal pencils... just because.

All three items can be purchased at top3 by design!

This Luxe Lock Tote Bag from Mimco...
Hmmm, another potential nappy bag?!

Oh how I fancy this room! The glass panels, the floating
stairs, wall paper and Tom Dixon pendant lights... heaven!
I have been gushing over it for weeks now ever since my
bloggy friend Sal from Once.Daily.Chic shared it on her blog!

And lastly, I fancy having my husband home! Mr B has spent the last 2 weeks at the University of Michigan completing and intense Executive program. With BB's due date now being only 36 days away, I am pleased to say I am putting hubby on a strict travel ban!

Happy Friday my friends! Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week! x

7 comments:

  1. Love the Missoni robes... GORGEOUS!

    Happy weekend!
    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the Missoni robe... and their cushions as well. But why are they so damn EXPENSIVE?! Love that room too -- how gorgeous is the wallpaper? Would look so sweet in Fern's room! Have a lovely weekend....... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the missoni robe too and those sparkly pencils are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING those pencils!!
    Oh my... 36 days to go....wow, that time has flown by so fast! Such an exciting time for you & Hubby Son! YAY!!!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Missoni robe!! Can't believe you are so close now to the end of your pregnancy - how exciting!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love the swarovski pencils!! only 36 days to go?! time really flies by! nursery room should be ready by now? cant wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess the Missoni robe is a hit, I love it too, I want one :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails