Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, November 12, 2010


fan•cy

nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:



This turquoise and Swarovski crystal cuff...

And this set of 5 22-karat gold plated bangles,
both from Kenneth Jay Lane

This handmade cuckoo clock from Etsy seller Bonni1982

LOVING this 'Pearl Buffet'...

And this 'Pearl Modular Lounge'...
Both from Zuster!

I fancy that Donna Hay's Online General Store
is now open! Definitely worth a browse!

Lastly, I would REALLY fancy BB’s surprising us by
making a slightly early arrival... ready when you are my darling!

I have another appointment in less than 3 hours and I'm very excited to see how we are tracking... 8 days until due date! Mr B and I don't have much planned for the next few weeks as we eagerly await the arrival of our precious Baby Bouw, although we do have my Mum arriving next Saturday which will be nice! If I completely disappear off the radar you will know it is because I am up to more important things... like giving birth! :P

Have a gorgeous weekend! x

3 comments:

  1. I know the time must be passing so slowly for you, but it is going by really fast for me. I swear it was two weeks away yesterday! Thanks for tickling my fancy with those beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG good luck, have you reached the puffy-faced, swollen ankled over-it bit yet? If not, you could have a little time left yet!! Get lots and lots of sleep... its been 12 weeks since Elliott was born and I am yet to get a full night of sleep, it can be rough and a bit of a shock! Love all your Friday finds... xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails