Letter's to BB: Entry #8

Thursday, November 18, 2010


Hello my sweetness!

It is Thursday 18th November 2010... and there are only 3 days until your due date! Less than a week ago you were still sitting too high up in my belly and showing no signs of joining us anytime soon... BUT your Dad and I just got back from another visit to the Doc and were SO relieved to learn that you have finally lowered and are now sitting in the perfect position ready for delivery! Yay... eeek... yay... crap! And so now is when the real mixture of emotions begin but I suppose I wouldn't have it any other way! I'm not sure if it's just my imagination or me getting overly excited but I have felt a little 'different' these last couple of days. I hardly slept last night which is apparently a sure sign that you are not too far away! Everyone is telling me I should rest up as much as possible now but let's face it, I just can't sit still and we all know I am about to whip out the vacuum cleaner to give the place one last clean. I think the adrenaline has already started to kick in and I feel like I am going a million miles an hour! And your poor Daddy, well, let's just say I'm not sure how much longer he can cope with the suspense. I asked him earlier today if there was anything he wanted me to pack into my hospital bag for him and he said the only things he would be needing was the 'happy gas' and a crash helmet as he is likely to repeatedly pass out :P

You really have blessed me with such a dream pregnancy my little one and at 3 days shy of being full term I am still feeling great! So thank-you again for treating Mummy so well these last nine months... let's just hope we can continue this harmony once you arrive :P

Mumma B @ the beginning of Week 40!

And again!

Well my darling, I will make this last entry short and sweet because we will be seeing you VERY soon and my exhilaration is beyond putting it into words. The only way I can sum it up is to let you know that Mummy and Daddy are ready. Ready to bring you into this world. Ready to lay eyes on you and to hold you for the first time. For you to change our lives in the most wondrous way possible and to give you the best life possible. Ready to experience the magic of growing this already infinite love we have for you. And telling you every day, for eternity, just how great this love is.

So our little BB, we're ready when you are!

We love you beyond words...

Mummy & Daddy x

18 comments:

  1. not a puffy ankle to be seen, what a 'hot mumma'!! here's another reason to be grateful to be pregnant and not yet with your babe.... the first few weeks after baby is born your now-rock-hard maltezer belly may well more resemble Aeroplane Jelly! At least mine does... :(
    Good luck and get lots of sleep while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best wishes for the nest couple of days, cant wait to meet little BB,your very lucky to have had such a perfect pregnancy and looking gorgeous.lots of hugs melli xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS ...OH HOW EXCITING ...I CANNOT WAIT!!
    Good luck sweety...I know that everything will be fine for you and BB sending you lots of love and positive light xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! How exciting that it's all so close now - definitely won't be far with you in the 'nesting' stage :) Sending you big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these letters you write to your unborn child. I bet he/she will love them later in life.

    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sonja,

    I stumbled upon your blog a few months ago and have been enjoying reading about your life ever since. It sounds like you're a very sweet person and I wanted to wish you, Mr. B and BB all the best! Can't wait to see BB's nursery and of course BB!! Greetings from Seattle! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I came across your blog from Madebygirl. I'm a new follower now!
    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh how exciting, I hope you are doing well and we can't wait to meet BB. Enjoy every minute of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Son, as I'm reading this, your ticker on the side says you have 12 hours until BB's due date! Holy freaking cow!!!

    I'm in transit for the next week or so as we make our way to Singapore so I want to wish you all the best for the birth of BB (unless it's already happened then in that case yay!). I can't wait to hear deets and see pics of the nursery :)

    All the best,
    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg Sonja I cant believe you are almost there, really amazed, all the best gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are probably one of the sexiest pregnant woman I have ever seen! All the best wishes on your childbirth! Have a lovely 40th week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello gorgeous girls! Thanks so much for your kind comments and beautiful wishes :) Just thought I'd pop in to let you know that we are still waiting on BB!!! We are now one day over our due date so hopefully we have some news by the end of the week! Come on Baby Bouw :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just enjoy, as one thing that is certain is that you will be having a baby some time this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. COME ON Baby Bouw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wishing you a dream labour, Son.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings from kuala lumpur myself here:)
    All the best and safe delivery for u and baby.
    Congratulations to u and family in advance.
    Take care.

    Muna,
    http://mommygoneartsy.blogspot.com

    p/s: If u need anything around kl(food;)), just buzz me ya ;)hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope this silence is because you are a Mom now! Praying that everything is better than you'd ever thought! God bless! Can't wait for the news :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails