MWM Interior Design

Monday, November 8, 2010

Whilst browsing through the gorgeous pages of Ivy & Piper (the latest online home decor magazines to hit our virtual shelves) and reading the interview on the three talented ladies behind Massucco Warner Miller Interior Design and Decorations (MWM), I learnt that they are responsible for creating so many stunning spaces I have admired over the months. I'm sure I am not alone in my admiration for these rooms and I bet I am not the only one who never knew they were all created by this one San Fransisco based firm! Here are a few of my favourites...











So pretty yes?! I think MWM are particularly good at creating such beautiful bedrooms... loving the colours in the first image! Be sure to check out both Ivy & Piper and MWM's websites!

How was your weekend? It was a long weekend here in KL so hubby and I enjoyed a blissful (and long overdue) three days together doing all the things we love... relaxing, eating, shopping, dvd watching, lunching and of course just spending some quality time together! The mini break couldn't have come at a better time given are lives are about to change forever and the two of us will soon become three... 13 days until BB's due date! Eeek!

P.S 46 days until Christmas!!! x

5 comments:

  1. Those rooms are gorgeous! I love the style of the rooms, fresh and welcoming. They seem to like fabric covered headboards as I do too! Glad to hear you had a great weekend, your life will change soon but for the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the styles in these images...so me when its comes to decorating and designing my home,they have to be one on my favorite designers..glad to hear your weekend was enjoyable and relaxing..how exciting 13 days to go !!!!!
    have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the new mag too and esepcially loved the dining nook above - wish I could pick it up and pop everything straight into my home :) Hope you and bub are doing well in this last 'home stretch' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser...really love this post..those pops of coral in some of those images is just divine. I keep getting all excited and nervous every time I look at your Launch Countdown now...sooooo exciting! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails