Wallpaper Wishes- Designer Guild.

Monday, November 1, 2010

After seeing this gorgeous image (above) of samples from Designer Guild's collection on the Coco+Kelley blog, I couldn't help but to pay the Designer Guild website a visit! I love the 'idea' of using Wallpaper as a feature in a room although I don't know if I could ever commit to something so permanent... but that didn't stop me from having a bit of fun and throwing together a few fabric and wallpaper combos from the hundreds of designs on the DG website...


What do you think? Do you fancy any of the above? I always like to keep an open mind and look for inspiration I could potentially draw from in the future! Oh and don't you think combos 1 & 3 would look divine with the Tom Dixon Pendants I posted about last week...


I hope you all had a great weekend (and to my fellow Melburnian's back home, I hope you are enjoying your LONG weekend)! Mr B and I had a brilliant Friday afternoon with our monthly trip to see the Doc (and our Baby Bouw!) which I will post about this week! The excitement in our house is really building now with only 19 days until due date! We then spent Saturday and Sunday hanging out together, eating too many sweets (purchased for the kiddies within our condo who participated in trick or treating) and me revelling in the fact that hubby's travel ban (enforced by ME) is now officially in place. He had spent 20 of the last 28 days travelling to various countries for work and with less than 3 weeks until BB's arrival, we are both now letting out a huge sigh of relief that there will be no more travel on the cards for a while!

Enjoy your start to the week and I'll see you back here soon with a 'Letter's to BB' entry! x

4 comments:

  1. Love these samples..very pretty.

    Cant believe its so close to little BB's arrival..Gold Star for putting a ban on any travels...this is a precious time also where both you and hubby can enjoy just being the two of you..enjoying each others company and just chilling out together..because there isnt so much time for that when little one arrives...although doing all the little things you do for the baby..is so much more special when doing it all together..which I know you will love.

    Sending big hugs and positive love and light your way honey..hope the next three weeks dont drag on too long for you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, especially the cherry blossom looking pattern. I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough either to use wallpaper in our place. How nice for you having hubby around more until your due date - getting close now!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. not long now...how exciting!!
    love the cherry blossoms too so very pretty.XX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails