Go on, Elf Yourself!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the weekend my sister emailed me a gorgeous little Christmas video she created on Elf Yourself featuring herself, my mum, Mr B, Allegra and me. Ok, I admit it is a little cheesy but I still got a big kick out of watching it... especially seeing my baby girls chubby face dancing on an elf's body :)

These videos are a great replacement for your typical Christmas greeting cards. This e-card type feature is super easy to use and it only takes a few seconds to upload your photos... I have created a new video featuring only myself, Mr B and baby Allegra for your viewing. CLICK HERE to see us dance our little Christmas butts off :)

Your kiddies will find this an absolute hoot (and maybe you big kids will too) so get in the spirit and visit Elf Yourself to create your very own! Enjoy! x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations -- you have been GIFTED!! Visit my blog to receive your gift: http://bubbymakesthree.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-are-gifted.html and merry Christmas to you and your little Allegra!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these cards great?! I received one of these from a good friend and I laughed the whole way through it :)

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SONJA....so nice to see updates of you and your family.... :) the video was HILARIOUS...thanks for the link. :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails