Thank-you and Merry Christmas!!!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I know I haven't been around much of late but I have been spending my days getting to know our little miss Allegra... and I am loving every minute of it! She really is such a beautiful, funny, charismatic little angel... and she definitely had me at hello (or should I say waaaaa) :P

I will most probably be a little scarce still over the next couple of weeks. Mr B is taking some much deserved annual leave so that the three of us can enjoy our first Christmas together as well as some time with family and friends... I simply cannot wait. It will no doubt be the most magical Christmas ever!


So my dear bloggy friends, I would like to take the opportunity now to thank-you for all of your support and encouragement throughout 2010. It still blows my mind that anyone would actually find my blog all that interesting and it really does bring sunshine to each day receiving all the gorgeous emails from you, my readers. It is a special thing indeed to form friendships with people I have never met from various corners of the world... and this blog has allowed me to do just that!

Sending you much love, wishing you and your loved ones the merriest of Christmas' and here's to a brilliant 2011! The Bouw Family x

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Son! Enjoy this precious first Christmas with your little family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww lovely words. I have also enjoyed making a new bloggy freind this year with you gorgeous! Who would have thought you could feel you were such good freinds with someone you have never met! Have a great xmas bouw family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you and your family a Very merry Christmas and a sensational new year... its been really nice getting to know you,love your sweet comments you always leave over at melli's designs..i look forward to many more chats and inspirations from you but mostly i'm glad i have made such a beautiful friend here:).sending big Xmas kisses from Me and my boys to YOU and your little angel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Son! Enjoy your first family Christmas together and have a safe and prosperous New Year.

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails