I'm home!!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Hello! It's been a while I know! Mr B, Allegra and I arrived back from Australia yesterday morning after spending a wonderful four weeks back home in Melbourne! I will share some more pics over the coming days as well as some of the amazing goodies Allegra received from family and friends that are going to look just perfect in her nursery! Unfortunately I have been battling a nasty fever for the passed five days that I just can't seem to shake so plan to spend the next few resting... the perfect excuse to cosy up on the couch with my laptop and catch up on a months worth of blogs! For those of you who left questions on my recent posts, I will do my best to answer those too, so please check back in :) x

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe! I've missed reading your posts :) feel better soon.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Oh great. You are back. Hope you get well soon. Geez, i've been checking on your bog everyday, i've never actually followed any blogs before. This is first for me and am simply loving it ! We are moving to our new home soon, and am excited to decorate it and your blog just gives a lot of inspiration. Tq ! Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back, Son... being sick with a little baby aint much of a blast, so rest up! Glad to hear you had a good time in MLB, I always love it when I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome!!! We miss you.

    Besos desde España.

    http://ilovelazitos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back, have missed your gorgeous posts, hope you get better soonX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails