A quick hello and a few holiday snaps!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello hello! Us Bouw's are still off enjoying our holidays BUT I have been feeling a tad guilty for neglecting my little blog so thought I would pop in to wish you all a Happy New Year and also to share a couple of pics of my new little family taken over the last few weeks!

Tis the season to stuff ones face *drool!

Allegra's first Christmas and very own personalised
Santa sack... she was/is one very spoilt little girl!

Mr B and I weren't suppose to be doing gifts for
each other this year so you can imagine my delight
when he presented not one, not two but THREE
of these divine boxes... yes, I was very spoilt too!!!

I love my hubby!!! xoxo

Santa... Bouw style!

Allegra and I receiving presents from Santa!

Mr B, little miss Allegra and I on New Year's Eve!
And yes, I know her hair is out of control tee hee :P

Boxing Day... Our beautiful baby girl @ 30 days old!

Cuddles with Mummy!

She really is the sweetest thing...

Cuddles with Daddy!

Cheeky girl @ 39 days old!

Too precious!

And lastly, me and my little lady on New Year's Eve.
It was so special seeing in the new year
with Allegra in my arms!


I won't officially be back for another week or so but will do my best to stick my head in when I can... we are having too much fun enjoying the festive season as well as loving every second of being new parents to our little darling! She really is something else!

I look forward to catching up on all my blog reading soon... apologies to the blogs I follow regularly for my lack of comments of late!

I hope you are all having a brilliant start to 2011!!! x

12 comments:

  1. Oh Sonja...she just makes my heart go flip flop...that little Pelican number is just too adorable...so glad to hear that all is well..and that you are enjoying your new little family...keep the adorable pics coming.

    Big Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Christmas with adorable Allegra

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. She is getting so big and beautiful. The hair is perfect. Happy you are enjoying your beautiful family this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet blog! So happy that I stumbled over here today! Congrats on all that you have going on, cute new baby and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures.

    Could you please ID all the tops you are wearing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sonja!! ... Allegra is she is so precious, love the flamingo outfit on her just to gorgeous:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog!
    follow me on:
    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/glamourgirlbg
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little girl is so adorable and you all look fabulous, relaxed and happy! I am so glad that you have enjoyed your first festive season together and I pray that the year ahead is full of wonder and that Allegra continues to bring so much pleasure to your lives. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation for your blog, for your small baby and graces for sharing with us your life.

    I wish you that this year that begins is equal or better than the past

    Kisses from Spain!!!

    http://ilovelazitos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You bounced back so fast and you look so beautiful. I love your blog. Please come back soon and post more regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sonja,

    Such a beautiful little girl for such a beautiful new mum! Would you mind sharing where you bought the black and white ikat top and the pink ruffle top you are wearing?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ladies! Sorry about the late reply to your questions, I'm still catching up on all my blogging! Hello my pretties and Anonymous- the peach coloured ruffle top is from Zara (last summer spring collection) and the blue and white print top was a bargain I picked up from Forever 21 mid last year and I still love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails