Tied with a Bouw turns one!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


I cannot believe today marks one year since my very first blog post... and what a year it has been! Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this spot, my little corner of the blogosphere, would bring me so much joy, make me many new friends from all around the world, allow me to express myself creatively, share snippets of my life and inspire me to want to inspire others. To you my readers, thank-you for your encouragement and support over the last year and for finding my rants interesting enough to want to return and read more... even after a whole year I still can't believe people actually READ my blog... crazy!!! It has been SO lovely getting to know you all. Here's to the wonderful world of blogging that allows us to form friendships with people we have never even physically met and spoils us all with the luxury of escaping to a happy place with the simple click of a mouse. AND here's to wishing Tied with a Bouw a HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY and many more!!! With much love... Son x

P.S Happy Australia Day to all my fellow Aussie's! x

13 comments:

  1. Happy First Birthday lovely...what a fantastic year it has been for you..wishing you many more to come. Happy Australia day to you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first blogiversary sweetie! Looking forward to another year of your wonderful posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first birthday :) Can't wait for another year of your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So glad I cam across your blog and very much looking forward to your posts in the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Happy 1st Birthday 'Tied with a Bouw' :) Your blog is always delightful Son, and I can't wait to read another year's worth of lovely posts! Happy Aus Day for yesterday too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Happy 1st blogoversary, Sonja. That's a sterling achievement, especially as you've had pregnancy and a newborn to contend with in the background. Here's to many more. J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, so pleased too that I came across your blog, it's absolutely beautiful with so many gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enhorabuena! Tu blog es genial!

    Un beso

    http://ilovelazitos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parabéns! (portuguese for Congratulations)
    Wish you one more year of great posts. Your blog was one of the blogs to inspire me to create my own.
    xoxo Clau

    http://blogdaclauzinha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hei there Son,

    CHEERSSS !! Congrats and to many more years to come. You've done a great job. Enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your gorgeous house is now adorning our homepage (http://www.liminas.com/) and giving our readers A LOT of home decor inspiration!!! Thank you for everything!! We hope you enjoy the article as much as we loved reading your answers!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails