Tickle my fancy Friday!

Friday, February 25, 2011


fan•cy
nn.pl fan•cies
1. The mental faculty through which whims, visions, and fantasies are summoned up; imagination, especially of a whimsical or fantastic nature.
2. An image or a fantastic invention created by the mind.
3. A capricious notion; a whim.
4. A capricious liking or inclination.
5. Critical sensibility; taste.
6. Amorous or romantic attachment; love.


This Friday I fancy:


This wooden Dalahast horse...

And this three pack of super sweet
notebooks, both from Kikki K!

This coral link necklace...

Also in pearlised white...

And this two drop necklace
all by Kenneth Jay Lane via Shopbop!

Not that I even have an outfit to team it with
but this Vintage Chanel purse
has me turning green with envy!

With a soft spot for owls,
I love this 'Winking Wisecracker'
cookie jar from Antropologie.

Lastly, I completely fancy how ridiculously
adorable my Allegra looks in this
Floral Romper from Baby Gap...





Oh and I also fancy the fact that you have all given me the green light to post as many pictures of Allegra as my proud Mumma heart desires, thank-you :) Thank-you also for those of you who left beautiful comments about our little lady!

Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you next week! x

10 comments:

  1. Love the baby romper! Adorable :) The coral necklace and green purse are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Son, I was only looking at the Dalahast horse and Kikki K website last night, too many goodies on that store! How yum is that vintage Chanel, I'm sure you could make it work with anything, and yes Allegra looks ridiculously adorable, I want to pinch those gorgeous cheeks of hers( am off to pinch my little miss instead). Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put little bows in her hair... so young and already such a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was scrolling through my google reader, and wasn't paying attention to the actual blog titles, and I saw this baby, and I said, "hey I know that baby, that is Allegra!" So I knew it was your blog right away (I mean I don't really "know" Allegra but I feel I do seeing all the beautiful pictures you share) She is getting so big already! thanks for keeping us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is SOOOOOOO cute! She should be a baby Gap model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um RIDICULOUSLY gorgeous! That little outfit is a killer! I just want to pick her up & give her a big cuddle! And im not even the clucky type either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually ebaying Dala horses just yesterday! So many good finds here ;) And one beautiful baby!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay. I love more photos of baby Allegra. She's such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE KIKKI-K! ;) I've been reading your blog for sometimes now, I always thought I followed you but it seems that I haven't ;p oopsie! No wonder its hasn't been showing up in my daily blogger read. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog sonja!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog not long ago and only just saw this post... I LOVE the floral romper. I wish it was still available, it would be perfect for my cousin's baby!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to leave a comment... I always love hearing from you!

Son xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails